Friday, June 3, 2011

Life reached it's end

Second by seconds,
minute by minutes,
hour by hours,
day by days,
week by weeks,
month by months,
and year by years,

my life kinda bored, everyday I do the same thing, wake up in the morning or noon, shower, and repeat it for everyday as routine. I'm waiting for some matter or things that would change the day indeed, not the bad things. I've been waited for so long... still the same, no change. Maybe, that's the God want.

We as a young person, still a lot of journey that we need to be settle, education, travel, and absolutely time. yes, the time! time waiting for us to be explore.

Alone at the room corner, thinking what I've done from the past and look beyond. Yeah, it's now 3:45 AM. eyeball getting fuzzy, eyelids start to force close but I pretend to stay up little more time. Non-stop yawning make my lacrimal glands start to drip tears out of my eye... Huh, I lose. Gotta go now. Other time I post another ones.

p/s: post semakin merepek bukan? Gimme some idea...  

No comments:

Post a Comment