Friday, June 10, 2011

The Words and The Musics

sdang bosan2 ni, sye dgarlah bberape lagu, sye mnghyati stiap ayt dan muzik yg dsampaikn.. ape yg sye dapati, lirik2 lagu ade mksud yg trsurat dan trsirat. klau diikutkan agk mnarik.


You make me sick,
Because I adore you so,
I love all the dirty tricks,
And twisted games you play
On me.

You'll make us wanna die,
I'd cut your name in my heart,
Will destroy this world for you,
I know you want me to
Feel your pain.

Space dementia in your eyes and
Peace will arise
And tear us apart,
And make us meaningless again.

(muse - space dementia)

apakah yg dimaksudkannye?
mungkin berkenaan dgn cinte? =.="


don't kid yourself
and don't fool yourself
this love's too good to last
and i'm too old to dream

don't grow up too fast
and don't embrace the past
this life's too good to last
and i'm too young to care

don't kid yourself
and don't fool yourself
this life could be the last
and we're too young to see 
(muse - blackout)

yg ni pulak? fham ttpi tdak dpt mngungkaikannya tntang ape


p/s: actually, sye da ngantok, x ckup tdo, pnat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment